From a bijou bar in Berlin to a market-style takeaway in Fort Lauderdale to a rooftop destination bar in Lake Como, we’ve been creating brand propositions, identities and collateral for the last ten years – and it’s something we love to do.
Putting brands on the map.
The brand identities we create are the final step in the brand journey. From understanding the business case to defining its story and offering, developing brand essence and values we are involved every step of the way; it’s only then can we create the identity befitting of the establishment and something that ticks both the aesthetic and commercial boxes.
We could fill an entire website full of the brand identities we have created, but instead we’ve illustrate a cross-section from recent projects that give a flavour for the sort of project work we undertake.
Just a few of the projects we’ve worked on include:
- Juliet Rose Hilton Munich, Germany
- Mountain Hub Munich Airport, Germany
- 360, Sugar Lounge, Cilantro Hilton Baku, Azerbaijan
- Pelion, Sky Bar, Tandila Hilton Batumi, Georgia
- Satin, Terrazza 241, Taffeta Hilton Como, Italy
- 146, Carriages Hilton Paddington, London
- 100 Queensgate Hotel, W/A, Botanica, ESQ, London
- Lemuel’s & Coburg, Conrad Dublin
- Blend 32, Hilton Antwerp Old Town, Belgium
- Roca, Waldorf Astoria, Berlin
- Cornucopia, Breza & Lulu, Conrad Fort Lauderdale, US
- The Able Butcher, Cafe Linnutée, Hilton Tallinn Park, Estonia
- Bar 208, Legends & Sky Lounge, DoubleTree Vnukovo Airport, Moscow
- Imperial Bar & Lounge, Dubrovnik
- Axis, Cloud9 & Park Kitchen, Hilton Astana, Kazakhstan
- Azure, Hilton Tashkent, Uzbekistan